Friday, March 18, 2005

Lets get it started...

Look here! My own blog off the ground...ok, so maybe it's on a step. Still, it's off the ground :p

First order of business -- have to give the shout out to my friends at TSG who encouraged this madness. Hey there fellow bloggers Di :D, Ryan, and Stephen! Told y'all I'd make it ;)

Now all I have to do is find something to talk about. Well, I decided it would be a good idea to go back to school and add me a Computer Science BS degree with a focus on programming. In all honesty, work and school fulltime -- with a family, has to be the hardest thing I have ever done in my life! An accomplishment that is, for there are many challenges to choose from.

I'll try and keep this first post short and light :)

It was so nice of blogger to provide the cute little template design to get things started. I do believe changing the template will be one of my first cosmetic modifications...of which there will be many. This could be fun! I wonder what all I can do with the code, hmmm :rolleyes: :D

Currently work/school keeps me pretty busy -- but once upon a time I had interests and actually did stuff. Martial Arts is an important part of my life, I also enjoy bowling and working with computers and electronic equipment.

I believe that is enough for now....welcome to my world, muhahahah :D