Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Mirror

So I got up and looked into the mirror today. Not the life altering experience I know...but as I stood there looking at my reflection, I started to think about opposites. How nature presents us with pairs or opposites: male/female, white/black, hard/soft, mail/email, wet/dry, one/zero, ect...

So with that in mind I started to think about myself (big surprise I know) but what if there was an opposite of me? You know, a person with a skill-set similar to mine with a taste for destruction....how scary would that be? And would I have to fight this person?

Then today I when I came across a customer who was trying to email through fax machine....made me think, you know -- some people have lots of common sense, maybe this person is their opposite. All day now I've noticed these things.

Took a bike ride when I got home....and got chased by a dog. What a day :p