Sunday, May 15, 2005

Pain

It is a fact of life...we all experience it. I have recently watched those I consider friends argue their way to pain. whats worse is that I couldn't prevent it from happening. Now many of them just want to walk away an not talk to eachother anymore. I understand the need to 'cool-off' and encourage it! But to walk away from those you care about, or from trust all together only serves the dark side...erm...Sorry, Revenge of the Sith almost out....I mean, prolongs the pain.

Now: Revenge of the Sith!!!!
Saw the music video and....OMG!!! This movie will completely, and in all other ways, ROCK! Watch as Obi jumps from a crashed speeder, do a back-flip, out with the saber, and slice the droid. *insert face contortion here* Then when Mace walks up to ...erm... maybe I shouldn't say that one....but wOw!

Oh, and if you haven't tried the new Cheez-it Twisters 'Hot Wings & Cheesy Blue' -- turn off your computer right now, and go pick some up! Your taste buds will thank me later.