Sunday, June 19, 2005

Tagged...

I've been tagged by Jenny!...WooHoo!

What 5 Things do you miss about your childhood?

But first the rules to this meme game: Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect:


1. Lu's News
2. Searchin' for a Rainbow
3. Aint it Amazing?
4. Spit Noodle & Joey
5. The Ciber World of Blade

Next: select new friends to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate).

1. Di
2. Rachel
3. Fish
4. Ry-Chuss
5. Hobbes

On to the fun:

1. I miss riding my bike endlessly. "stunts" where I alone would defy death...which at times would sound closer to: "hey death! Na-nananaana-na you can't catch me". Yeah, I was either very good...or very lucky!

2. I miss camping trips with my mother and sister. Hangin out in the woods...chasin down snakes, catching animals with homeade traps, chasing bats with a stick...Mmmm good times. HA!

3. I miss my woodland adventures...where I would explore every inch of the nearby wood. To know every 'hidden' cove. Kids games in the woods -- I was KING! And then search anything else of interest.

4. I miss spending hours at the library just reading and learning about all kinds of stuff. I would just look for a book on any subject...pick it up and read it. Yeah, I know I'm a geek -- don't act surprised.

5. I miss caring why my family is not a family in the traditional sense. I would wonder what happened, or what could be done to 'fix' it.