Thursday, August 04, 2005

Back again....again

It truly does seem that my time is a piece of wax that has fallen on a termite, that is choking on the splinters.

So how have Y'all been? Hopefully not as busy as I have been! What to say...what to say. I had wanted to talk about Rove...but not any more. Thought about the '06 elections, yeah -- too far away. Roberts will be confirmed (take it on faith)

Have you ever seen a person get upset because his new wireless mouse did not come with the cables to connect it to the computer? I have

In other news...Chick-fil-a's breakfast chicken biscuits are GREAT!!!!
This just in:
I've found a long lost friend and am looking forward to catching back up with him

There we have it...a nice little post about nothing. I'll try to pump a lil substance in next time